You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not use our services to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
You must not submit to our services any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The Festival of Speed had some of the finest supercars, exotic cars, hypercars and classic cars from around the world on display, but nothing could be taken away from BMW as the motoring giants celebrated ‘50 years of BMW M’.
Car enthusiasts and fellow car companies alike paid homage to some of the most iconic cars of past and present from BMW.
With so much success behind them and the benchmark of their own success being so high, BMW did not disappoint and showcased their history in a truly special stage that was worthy of BMW and arguably one of the highlights at The Festival of Speed. Carefully situated on top of a steel container was a BMW M1 and for good reason, being one of the rarest BMW’s ever made with a total of only 453 cars ever produced the M1 sat and overlooked the famous Goodwood track, whilst at the same time it was admired from near and far by all those at attendance.
On a glorious sunny Sunday morning Abarths came from near and far to enjoy a truly epic day in London. Starting at Battersea Park, the convoy of 9 cars met early and one by one the variety of Abarths appeared in all shapes, sizes and colours. The enthusiast-owned cars were all freshly washed to give London and the world a display as to why the popular Italian cars are so much fun.21 Aug, 2022
Abarth enthusiasts Angelo Eugenio and his friend Geoffrey Fernandez whizzing down The Strand with two big grins pretty much summarises how all Abarth owners feel when they put their foot down and accelerate! Timed perfectly with “Bella Italia” in the background this translates to “Beautiful Italy”, another moment captured complimenting the roots of the Italian hot hatches and paying homage to its founder Carlo Abarth, this was further proof “The Spirit of The Scorpion” was with us again.
Playing catch up was the rest of the convoy; Rosa The Shrunken Ferrari, Mini Hulk, The Dark Bee, and Arbart parading with The Union Jack flag, it doesn’t get more British than this!11 Oct, 2022
Originally held in 1998 to bring back the atmosphere of race meetings that were held there from 1948 to 1966, The Revival has become an annual three day all-vintage marathon that takes place at the Goodwood Motor Circuit in Chichester, England and attracts visitors from all over the world.24 Sep, 2022