We may terminate a contract under these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion by giving to you written notice of termination, except as specified in this section.
You may terminate a contract with us under these terms and conditions at any time by sending us notice of termination, except that: (a) if you are a seller, you may not terminate a contract during any upcoming auction period, auction period or purchase now period; and (b) if you have bid on an auction, you may not withdraw your bid or terminate a contract with respect to that bid.
If you are a business seller, we may only terminate a contract under these terms and conditions in the following circumstances:
- you breach these terms and conditions or act inconsistently with the spirit of these terms and conditions;
- you breach any applicable laws, infringe the legal rights of any person or create legal liabilities for us or any other person, in each case in relation to your use of our services;
- you abuse our systems, our users or our personnel;
- you are or become insolvent, bankrupt or unable to pay your debts as they fall due;
- you do not respond within 90 days, substantively and reasonably, to communications that we send to you via our website or by email soliciting a response;
- you do not log into our services during a period exceeding 90 days;
- we decide to cease publishing our website or providing our services; or
- we decide to make fundamental changes to our services.
If you are a business seller and we decide to terminate a contract under these terms and conditions:
- we will provide to you at least 30 days’ prior written notice of the termination, except in the circumstances set out in below;
- alongside that notice, we will provide to you a statement of the reasons for the termination, unless we are under a legal or regulatory obligation not to do so; and
- if you would like to contest the termination, you may do so by writing to us using the contact details set out in these terms and conditions, providing that the notice period set out above will not apply if we are subject to a legal or regulatory obligation which requires us to terminate the provision of the whole of our services to you in a manner which does not allow us to respect the specified notice period; nor will it apply if we exercise a right of termination under an imperative reason pursuant to applicable national law; nor will it apply if we can demonstrate that you have repeatedly infringed these terms and conditions. If the notice period set out above does not apply, we will nonetheless provide to you, without undue delay, a written statement of reasons for our decision to terminate.
The Festival of Speed had some of the finest supercars, exotic cars, hypercars and classic cars from around the world on display, but nothing could be taken away from BMW as the motoring giants celebrated ‘50 years of BMW M’.
Car enthusiasts and fellow car companies alike paid homage to some of the most iconic cars of past and present from BMW.
With so much success behind them and the benchmark of their own success being so high, BMW did not disappoint and showcased their history in a truly special stage that was worthy of BMW and arguably one of the highlights at The Festival of Speed. Carefully situated on top of a steel container was a BMW M1 and for good reason, being one of the rarest BMW’s ever made with a total of only 453 cars ever produced the M1 sat and overlooked the famous Goodwood track, whilst at the same time it was admired from near and far by all those at attendance.
On a glorious sunny Sunday morning Abarths came from near and far to enjoy a truly epic day in London. Starting at Battersea Park, the convoy of 9 cars met early and one by one the variety of Abarths appeared in all shapes, sizes and colours. The enthusiast-owned cars were all freshly washed to give London and the world a display as to why the popular Italian cars are so much fun.21 Aug, 2022
Abarth enthusiasts Angelo Eugenio and his friend Geoffrey Fernandez whizzing down The Strand with two big grins pretty much summarises how all Abarth owners feel when they put their foot down and accelerate! Timed perfectly with “Bella Italia” in the background this translates to “Beautiful Italy”, another moment captured complimenting the roots of the Italian hot hatches and paying homage to its founder Carlo Abarth, this was further proof “The Spirit of The Scorpion” was with us again.
Playing catch up was the rest of the convoy; Rosa The Shrunken Ferrari, Mini Hulk, The Dark Bee, and Arbart parading with The Union Jack flag, it doesn’t get more British than this!11 Oct, 2022
Originally held in 1998 to bring back the atmosphere of race meetings that were held there from 1948 to 1966, The Revival has become an annual three day all-vintage marathon that takes place at the Goodwood Motor Circuit in Chichester, England and attracts visitors from all over the world.24 Sep, 2022