You must not:
- use our services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to our services or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of our services;
- use our services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our services;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our services without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our services;
- use our services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonably large load on our resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our services without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our services without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our services using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use our services except by means of our public interfaces;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- use data collected from our services for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our services.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us in connection with any auction through our services, or otherwise in relation to our services, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Abarth enthusiasts Angelo Eugenio and his friend Geoffrey Fernandez whizzing down The Strand with two big grins pretty much summarises how all Abarth owners feel when they put their foot down and accelerate! Timed perfectly with “Bella Italia” in the background this translates to “Beautiful Italy”, another moment captured complimenting the roots of the Italian hot hatches and paying homage to its founder Carlo Abarth, this was further proof “The Spirit of The Scorpion” was with us again11 Oct, 2022
Originally held in 1998 to bring back the atmosphere of race meetings that were held there from 1948 to 1966, The Revival has become an annual three day all-vintage marathon that takes place at the Goodwood Motor Circuit in Chichester, England and attracts visitors from all over the world.24 Sep, 2022
On a glorious sunny Sunday morning Abarths came from near and far to enjoy a truly epic day in London. Starting at Battersea Park, the convoy of 9 cars met early and one by one the variety of Abarths appeared in all shapes, sizes and colours. The enthusiast-owned cars were all freshly washed to give London and the world a display as to why the popular Italian cars are so much fun.
In order to understand why Abarth owners are so passionate about their little hot hatches, we must take a step back and recognise the founder of the company Carlo Abarth: a Austrian native from Vienna born as Karl Albert Abarth who later migrated to Italy and adopted the name Carlo Abarth (correctly pronounced by Italians as “EH-BART”). The founding father of the company was bold, brave and a genius in his own right, but also a man who challenged the status quo by not being afraid to take on the big guys. Blessed with a God given mechanical talent and a thirst for speed, in his younger days Carlo Abarth raced motorbikes and would become a five time European Champion – this was even more impressive as Carlo didn’t have a race team behind him, he operated solo and worked on the bikes himself with no support.21 Aug, 2022
The Festival of Speed was back in full force after the long covid break attracting thousands of car enthusiasts from around the world to the historic racetrack in the south coast of England. The theme of for year’s annual event was ‘The Innovators – Masterminds of Motorsport’, which was carefully thought about to display some of the finest cars from each era and showcase their technical advancements in the racing automobile world.
The smell of fuel and burning tyres for petrolheads is music to their ears and the four day event can be considered to be the equivalent of the Glastonbury music festival, with the car parks opening their doors at 6:30am, and the sound of engines revving late in to the evening.
The weekend attracted the biggest names from the motoring world including Sir Jackie Stewart, Jenson Button, Nigel Mansell, and Damon Hill to name a few, as well as celebrities such as Ex footballer David Beckham and famous chef Gordon Ramsey, both of which have their own well regarded car collections.29 Jun, 2022