The buyer will not have any right to cancel a contract as described in this Part insofar as the contract relates to:
- the supply of any sealed audio recordings, sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed by the buyer;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of non-prefabricated goods that are made on the basis of an individual choice of or decision by the buyer, or goods that are clearly personalised;
- the supply of goods which are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
The Festival of Speed was back in full force after the long covid break attracting thousands of car enthusiasts from around the world to the historic racetrack in the south coast of England. The theme of for year’s annual event was ‘The Innovators – Masterminds of Motorsport’, which was carefully thought about to display some of the finest cars from each era and showcase their technical advancements in the racing automobile world.
The smell of fuel and burning tyres for petrolheads is music to their ears and the four day event can be considered to be the equivalent of the Glastonbury music festival, with the car parks opening their doors at 6:30am, and the sound of engines revving late in to the evening.
The weekend attracted the biggest names from the motoring world including Sir Jackie Stewart, Jenson Button, Nigel Mansell, and Damon Hill to name a few, as well as celebrities such as Ex footballer David Beckham and famous chef Gordon Ramsey, both of which have their own well regarded car collections.29 Jun, 2022
The BMW M3 from 1986 was the first of its kind and came straight from the Motorsports world. Thanks to its numerous wins in the touring car championships the E30M3 quickly became one of BMW Ms most iconic cars! The idea was simple: to create a sports coupe that would be enjoyed on the road, as much as on the racetrack. As a homologation vehicle for the touring car championship the M3 was first produced in 1986. From the standard E30 models only the doors and the roof were used for the M3, everything else was redesigned and fitted into the M3 using high-tech motorsports know-how.02 May, 2022