How do you ensure the users are serious and tyre-kickers are removed?Photography by: Article by: 25 Mar, 2021
Our platform is designed to attract the highest quality of buyers and sellers alike. We have adopted a model to ensure time-wasters are eliminated from the process.
- Any bidder who opens an account will need to verify their account with a registered credit card and additional checks are conducted in the background to confirm the identity of the user.
- Bidders can ask questions and engage with the seller through the comments section. In addition, viewings can be arranged when the auction is live.
- Winning bidders will need to pay their buyers premium immediately and make payment to the seller within 7 days of the auction ending.
- Our honest and comprehensive write up will provide transparency to the bidder and ensure that they are comfortable and know exactly what they are bidding on.
- Any account that is suspected of manipulating auctions or foul play will be suspended indefinitely.
Celebrating 50 Years of BMW M at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022
The Festival of Speed had some of the finest supercars, exotic cars, hypercars and classic cars from around the world on display, but nothing could be taken away from BMW as the motoring giants celebrated ‘50 years of BMW M’.
Car enthusiasts and fellow car companies alike paid homage to some of the most iconic cars of past and present from BMW.
With so much success behind them and the benchmark of their own success being so high, BMW did not disappoint and showcased their history in a truly special stage that was worthy of BMW and arguably one of the highlights at The Festival of Speed. Carefully situated on top of a steel container was a BMW M1 and for good reason, being one of the rarest BMW’s ever made with a total of only 453 cars ever produced the M1 sat and overlooked the famous Goodwood track, whilst at the same time it was admired from near and far by all those at attendance.
The Spirit of the Scorpion Part 1 – London 2022
On a glorious sunny Sunday morning Abarths came from near and far to enjoy a truly epic day in London. Starting at Battersea Park, the convoy of 9 cars met early and one by one the variety of Abarths appeared in all shapes, sizes and colours. The enthusiast-owned cars were all freshly washed to give London and the world a display as to why the popular Italian cars are so much fun.21 Aug, 2022
The Spirit of the Scorpion Part 2 – London 2022
Abarth enthusiasts Angelo Eugenio and his friend Geoffrey Fernandez whizzing down The Strand with two big grins pretty much summarises how all Abarth owners feel when they put their foot down and accelerate! Timed perfectly with “Bella Italia” in the background this translates to “Beautiful Italy”, another moment captured complimenting the roots of the Italian hot hatches and paying homage to its founder Carlo Abarth, this was further proof “The Spirit of The Scorpion” was with us again.
Playing catch up was the rest of the convoy; Rosa The Shrunken Ferrari, Mini Hulk, The Dark Bee, and Arbart parading with The Union Jack flag, it doesn’t get more British than this!11 Oct, 2022
Goodwood Revival 2022
Originally held in 1998 to bring back the atmosphere of race meetings that were held there from 1948 to 1966, The Revival has become an annual three day all-vintage marathon that takes place at the Goodwood Motor Circuit in Chichester, England and attracts visitors from all over the world.24 Sep, 2022