We may terminate a contract under these terms and conditions at any time in our sole discretion by giving to you written notice of termination, except as specified in this section.
You may terminate a contract with us under these terms and conditions at any time by sending us notice of termination, except that: (a) if you are a seller, you may not terminate a contract during any upcoming auction period, auction period or purchase now period; and (b) if you have bid on an auction, you may not withdraw your bid or terminate a contract with respect to that bid.
If you are a business seller, we may only terminate a contract under these terms and conditions in the following circumstances:
- you breach these terms and conditions or act inconsistently with the spirit of these terms and conditions;
- you breach any applicable laws, infringe the legal rights of any person or create legal liabilities for us or any other person, in each case in relation to your use of our services;
- you abuse our systems, our users or our personnel;
- you are or become insolvent, bankrupt or unable to pay your debts as they fall due;
- you do not respond within 90 days, substantively and reasonably, to communications that we send to you via our website or by email soliciting a response;
- you do not log into our services during a period exceeding 90 days;
- we decide to cease publishing our website or providing our services; or
- we decide to make fundamental changes to our services.
If you are a business seller and we decide to terminate a contract under these terms and conditions:
- we will provide to you at least 30 days’ prior written notice of the termination, except in the circumstances set out in below;
- alongside that notice, we will provide to you a statement of the reasons for the termination, unless we are under a legal or regulatory obligation not to do so; and
- if you would like to contest the termination, you may do so by writing to us using the contact details set out in these terms and conditions, providing that the notice period set out above will not apply if we are subject to a legal or regulatory obligation which requires us to terminate the provision of the whole of our services to you in a manner which does not allow us to respect the specified notice period; nor will it apply if we exercise a right of termination under an imperative reason pursuant to applicable national law; nor will it apply if we can demonstrate that you have repeatedly infringed these terms and conditions. If the notice period set out above does not apply, we will nonetheless provide to you, without undue delay, a written statement of reasons for our decision to terminate.
The BMW M3 from 1986 was the first of its kind and came straight from the Motorsports world. Thanks to its numerous wins in the touring car championships the E30M3 quickly became one of BMW Ms most iconic cars! The idea was simple: to create a sports coupe that would be enjoyed on the road, as much as on the racetrack. As a homologation vehicle for the touring car championship the M3 was first produced in 1986. From the standard E30 models only the doors and the roof were used for the M3, everything else was redesigned and fitted into the M3 using high-tech motorsports know-how.02 May, 2022