You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not use our services to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
You must not submit to our services any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The BMW M3 from 1986 was the first of its kind and came straight from the Motorsports world. Thanks to its numerous wins in the touring car championships the E30M3 quickly became one of BMW Ms most iconic cars! The idea was simple: to create a sports coupe that would be enjoyed on the road, as much as on the racetrack. As a homologation vehicle for the touring car championship the M3 was first produced in 1986. From the standard E30 models only the doors and the roof were used for the M3, everything else was redesigned and fitted into the M3 using high-tech motorsports know-how.02 May, 2022