You must be at least 18 years of age to use our services; by using our services or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Subject to this, you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website for your own personal use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
- use our auction platform services and other services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our services or save any such material to a computer, and you must not edit or otherwise modify any material from our services.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: republish material from our services (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from our services; show any material from our services in public; exploit material from our services for a commercial purpose; or redistribute material from our services.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our services, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the services during server maintenance or when we update our software platform. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our services.